Wednesday, May 30, 2012

More aprons

Well I have been busy this week making a pattern for these cute little aprons. I am pretty happy with how they turned out. The first 3 are Toddler-Size (24 months-5T) and the last one is Child-Size (size 4-8).
All of the aprons have 3 snaps on the neck-strap making it adjustable.
This is the first one that I made. I love the sweet little pink flowers. I made the straps long enough that it can be tied in the front. This makes it easier for kids to take off and I think it's really cute.
This one is my daughters favorite. She cried when it was time to take it off.

 I took pictures of this one tied in the front...



 Or in the back. It's cute either way.

This one is a little more simple. I added some purple ric-rac around the bottom to make it more fun.
 This is what it looks like from the back. The straps are long enough that it could also be tied in front.
 This is the first one I have made in the Child-size.
 I think it's a little bigger than I had intended. I will probably be making changes to this pattern before I post anything to my shop.
I will be making several more of these before I post them to my shop. 

Please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment